“Superb food and service”
Review of The Factory

The Factory
Ranked #71 of 200 Restaurants in Zermatt
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Central European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Don't be fooled by the name this place does really excellent food and was our favourite in Zermatt. We went back twice. It wasn't cheap but the quality was brilliant. Great pasta and customise your own Pizza. I'd highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Zermatt. The service is also exceptional and nice ambiance.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Waited 40 minutes for an appetizer, wine was not served with the food and the place was not even full of people. Food was not too bad, but not up to the expectations either. Before the appetizer we were given some bread but no butter or olive oil.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Taking the order and servicing the starter took ages. Despite the fact that only a cold cheese plate was ordered they could not deliver it only after 30 minutes after taking the order. When the main course order was done I ordered the wein as well. As I expected when the main course arrived the wein was not there. So before the waiter left ozr table I warned him about the wein. He said yes I know I take it right away. It did not arrive until we finished with half of our main course. Then I asked another waiter for the wein.
Very poor service, poor organization. Not reccommended.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We went to Zermatt to ski for opening day. We loved the atmosphere of the restaurant. They were very nice and accommodating. The food was good.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Food was very good, service was great, ambience was lovely… but boy the prices taking bit of adjusting too. It's not just here but in most places in Zermatt. Even Mcdonalds is expensive in Zermatt. We didn't mind so much as the whole evening was wonderful.