We stayed here in summertime, was nice and quiet. The hotel is at the top of the town and has uninterrupted views. We had a room with a balcony overlooking the Matterhorn. The hotel is a long walk up steep hills from the centre of town. Call them from the train station when you arrive and they will pick you up. Easy walk into town and hotel staff will pick you up when you want to come back. Taxis in town are very expensive so don't stay out too late! Spa facilities are awesome. Great food. Beautiful hotel in a beautiful setting. We enjoyed our stay very much. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer in Hemizeus a very nice Matterhorn view, comfortable rooms and apartments. Restaurant with a la carte dishes and half-board. Sport offers; skiing (ski in and out), biking, hiking. Relaxation in the 250m2 Wellness with 2 saunas, 1 steam bath, jacuzzi, relaxroom. Do you want your kids in the holiday not to miss the comfort of a hotel, but still have a clean slate in your personal daily planning and have a private area for your family? Then, you choose one of our apartments and enjoy both: comfort, hotel service and family privacy in your "own" four walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Hemizeus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apparthotel Hemizeus Zermatt
- Apparthotel Hemizeus Hotel Zermatt