Lowest prices for your stay
US$304
View deal
Trip.com
US$271
View deal
Hotels.comUS$304
PricelineUS$311
eDreamsUS$311
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Max 10 min walk to the skilift Combine with skirental at the lift and Bob's your uncle.

Sauna and steam sauna covers your basic needs with an extra icebucket challenge device to raise your pulse.

Breakfast is nice 4 out of 5.

Modern feel to everything. They have fortunately not overdone the chalet decore, but kept it nice and tidy.

All in all they deliver as expected.

Good value for money in my opinion.

Trip type: Travelled with family
aristella-team, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Aristella swissflair, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank you for your nice feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay all in all.
We are always open to fulfill special wishes from our guests, even for the breakfast..

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Came to Zermatt for a single day of skiing. Arrived at the hotel very late in the evening and was greeted by a very friendly man at the front desk. He proceeded to give me all details I needed to know about the hotel as well as some great tips about what parts of the mountain were in better shape than others.

The room was small (I was traveling alone) but fantastic. You could pick from a selection of pillows for your room and even get a PS3 put in your room (I didnt). The bathroom was nice with a full sized soaking bathtub/shower. The next morning I ate their complementary breakfast which was better than expected. They even had some Prosecco out for mimosas. After my day of skiing I took time to relax in their wellness area that had 2 personal jacuzzis, wet and dry sauna, what looked to be a feet soaking area and a relaxation room with a great view of the Matterhorn.

I ate dinner at the hotel restaurant but didn't have a reservation. They made room for me at the bar. The food was fantastic and talked a bit with the gentleman that checked me in the night prior. Turns out he is the owner. He spent time helping out around the restaurant and chatting with each table.

All-in-all, very fantastic hotel that has been updated to feel very modern. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. I went alone but it feels like it would also be a great hotel to spend a nice weekend in Zermatt with a significant other. They don't have many rooms but if there is one available I would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Alan, thank you very much for your nice feedback. We are happy that you enjoy your stay with us.
It would be a pleasure to have the oportunity to welcome you again with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Wow! My 2nd trip to Zermatt and after understanding the importance of location as well as space and affordability, Hotel Aristella ticks every box! Just a 5min walk to Sunnega, and it's right in the heartbeat of this cute little ski town, great proximity to restaurants and apres ski spots.

This amazing hotel also has a super yummy breakfast, small selection but excellent quality - perfect to top up your tummy before skiing!

The staff are incredible too, so warm, funny friendly and willing to help with anything - Jasmin was super efficient and just great to chat with people that are more than their job :-) It really felt so homely and welcoming to come back to the hotel after a long day out on the slopes !

The hotel is modern with a cosy Swiss alpine feel - Our room was snug and spacious (404) and, a breathtaking view of the Matterhorn. Turn down service with a chocolate and a smile from the lovely lady who came every night, happy to share sincere time and a chat :-)

I can't wait for my next trip - I'm not even going to look anywhere else, I'm booking Aristella ! Love the people and the place - and miss them all already ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends
aristella-team, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Hotel Aristella swissflair, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear Karen, Thank you very much for your very nice review. We are happy to hear from you. If we are able to help we are glad to do so. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. Best wishes, we look forward to seeing you - hopefully soon - back in Zermatt.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I had booked a ski trip for me and my son for his 18th birthday. Unfortunately, my dad passed away unexpectedly a week before the trip and I cancelled the reservation. Within an hour the hotel charged my credit card $1200 USD. I called the hotel and explained the situation. Their response "IS THAT MY FAULT YOUR FATHER DIED". I said let me come another time. Their response "THAT IS NOT OUR POLICY". I spoke to the manager, Their response. NOTHING WE CAN DO. Do you think they rented the room or kept it empty waiting for me to show, These are most disgusting people I have ever dealt with. IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE CHOOSE A DIFFERENT HOTEL. I know I will

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sas2007
aristella-team, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Aristella swissflair, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear Mr Sassoon
We are very sorry for your loss, and understand that you must be very sad about your father passing away. But we think it is not very fair from you to take the sentences out of the context and turn the words around.
Travel insurances are there to cover situations like this. And we believe it is not our responsability to pay for people who wanted to save the money of paying the travel insurance.
We wish you all the best!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Aristella Swissflair was a wonderful choice for us to stay on our honeymoon. Our room was great with a large patio and wonderful view of the Matterhorn. It was clean, had comfortable beds, the bathroom was huge and I loved the bath products including the bath salts. The staff was so friendly and helpful making reservations for dinner, letting me do a load of laundry, explaining where to go to get to the ski lifts and giving us lunch recommendations. Breakfast was really good! I enjoyed the smoked salmon and Prosecco :) in particular. We also dined at the Restaurant which I ordered the salmon that was delicious. Everyone was very friendly and it didn't feel Snooty like some nice hotels feel. Would definitely stay again!

Room tip: room with matterhorn view
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
aristella-team, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Hotel Aristella swissflair, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Kristen, Thank you for your nice feedback. We are happy that we are part of your harmonic start into your married life with your sunny honeymoon :-)

We would be happy if you visit us for another anniversary.
Best wishes from Zermatt