Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,263 results
All reviews managing director mountain lodge tower suite james bond hot tub an indoor outdoor pool train station welcome drink electric car unforgettable stay every guest turn down service the entire staff amazing hotel our honeymoon hotel restaurant the main street
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

This was our first time in Switzerland and our first stop. It was not disappointing. The hotel is very nice, warm and comfortable with a "chicness" to it. The room was nice size and the team paid attention to detail. Kevin was superb, his recommendations on hiking and dinners were appreciated. I am not big on saunas but loved the flower steam room and my husband loved both. The breakfast had great selection on the Buffett and you could order eggs, pancake and/ or waffles. The restaurant was very nice for our first dinner. One previous review had stated they tables were too large, pending on reservations you may have to share but still lots of room compared to many restaurants we have visited where I could. Barely squeeze between the tables without my backside half on the other. It is just the style, family style.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Zermatt is super cool and everything is easy even though you may think its complicated to get there or get around at Zermatt. Taxi's are arranged from Tasch where you leave you the car, then an electric golf car takes you to your hotel if you wish. Ours took us through the city and literally into the hotel (tunnel underneath) and into the lobby elevator. The Omnia is a perfect wood and iron complex thats just the right vintage and modern combination. The hospitality was top class (better than most luxury hotels I've been to) from the hostesses which are literally concierge to breakfast, room keepers, and managers who greet you with a drink. Complimentary bourbon awaits you in the spacious room (we stayed in suite X) but i saw at least 4 different suites and they all were gorgeous. Some have the Matterhorn view which is a great plus. Fitness, Pool and Spa was modern (Italian style quality), clean and inviting. I can go on and on but you catch my drift... I just enjoyed so much that writing about it takes me back. Food was terrific too by the way.

Room tip: Definitely ask for Matterhorn view...
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

We stayed at the omnia IV on our recent trip to zermatt. the hotel is stunning, the suite room is super beautiful, your morning will be greeted gracefully by the view of Matterhorn . First class service from the moment we arrived, a warm welcome from the top leaders, Philippe Clarinval, Christian Eckert, we also dined and enjoyed a beautiful dinner cooked by the head chef, and A great service by Philipp at the restaurant. it was an unforgettable stay, Luc, Michelle, Cornelia and Pablo thank you for the helpful tips on what and where to go around zermatt. Ohh and I was given a beautiful bday cake which was lovely and unexpected. Overall it was an enormous stay, how I wish I can remember all of the staff members, each of them deserve a 'big' Star

Room tip: Omnia IV have a beautiful view and you can see Matterhorn from your bedroom 👍
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2016

The overall experience at The Omnia is one of a kind! From the warm welcome by the deputy manager Christian Eckert through to the charming and attentive hotel staff - everything is done to perfection. It feels that each detail was well thought through and has a meaning. You can find a true guest-centric culture in this unique design hotel.
The hotel restaurant is a real treat for all food lovers. Try the delicious gourmet menu by Chef Klemens Schraml.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at a couple other excellent hotels in Zermatt but the Omnia is the best. The rooms are generously sized and appointed, the fitness/wellness areas are outstanding, with one of the coolest indoor/outdoor pools I've seen, and the views cannot be beat due to the hotel's perch on the hillside, accessed by a 10-story elevator cored into the mountain. But what really sets the hotel apart is the service. By way of example, my wife mentioned dietary restrictions during our first breakfast and not only did they go out of their way to make her a special meal but they bought produce to make her similar meals the following days. Everyone was exceedingly friendly and helpful - the essence of Swiss hospitality. We will definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple