“Above and beyond our expectations”
Review of Alpine Exposure

Alpine Exposure
Ranked #13 of 81 things to do in Zermatt
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are a family visiting Zermatt for the first time or an expert in search of powder, we can help make your vacation an unforgettable experience. We know Zermatt inside and out so we'll be ready to show you the best places to ski or snowboard while also avoiding the crowds. We'll make recommendations for an ideal lunch on the mountain and when the day is over, we'll be sure to point out the most popular places for après ski or simply accompany you back to the village for some well deserved relaxation. The experience is first class and is frequently cited as one of the main reasons why our guests come back time and again.
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Alpine Exposures with David Court truly provides an outstanding service both on and off the slopes.
I didn't use David to book our accommodations only because I didn't stumble onto his site until late in the planning phase. However when I found the Alpine Exposures site, I gave it a shot as a trial to see if I was missing out. I provided some general details about party size and expectations. What I received back was an exceptional and personal response with multiple recommendations I hadn't considered. I told him of the accommodations I had already booked and he went out of his way to verify the rental agency was a legitimate business and the location of the place we booked aligned with our expectations. That peace of mind prior to the trip I did not expect and he gave it without expecting anything in return.
On the slopes David quickly judged our varying skill levels and took us to spots on the Mountain ideally suited for the beginners and the intermediate skiers. Those of us who where more advanced, he pushed us to explore parts of the mountain I know we would not have dared to challenge alone. Truly exceptional un-tracked runs only a veteran skier of Zermatt would know how to find and navigate. The best skiing of my life!

Off the slopes he made amazing recommendations of where the favorite local restaurants and social scenes were located. The couples who didn't have interest in skiing, he recommended the best hikes and day adventures to ensure everyone was getting the best overall experience out of Zermatt. David has a wealth of knowledge of the local area and expectations of the community and culture.
Bottom line, I would recommend him to all of my friends interested in taking a trip to Zermatt and I look forward to Chamonix for 2016!

AlpineExposure, Owner at Alpine Exposure, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thanks Kyle. I really enjoyed wrapping-up the season with your group. See you in Scotland!

All reviews
"ski guide"
"italian alps"
"fondue"

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was my third trip with Alpine Exposure, and my second trip to Zermatt. I was very happy with the accommodations, the skiing, and the overall price. Without Alpine Exposure, the amazing ski experience I had would likely have been out of my budget, but David Court worked hard to make it possible for me to live the dream of helicopter skiing in Italy without breaking the bank. Zermatt/Cervinia is one of the best places in the world to go skiing, but it's a potentially overwhelming place, especially after a long trip. David was there to meet me when I got off the train, and he took me to the train on the day that I left. In between he orchestrated an impressive array of challenging ski days, culminating in a helicopter ride to the top of the Chateau des Dames. The key thing about Alpine Exposure is the way that David works to understand your individual needs and priorities, and then devises a trip that is custom-tailored for you. My goal was to get back, in just a week, to the high level of skiing of which I had once been capable. With patience, foresight, intuition, and a touch of "tough love," David Court put me in a place I never expected to be--at the top of an empty mountain in the Italian alps, and knee-deep in fresh powder. It was an exhilarating experience, and I will be back for more.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I had an incredible time in Zermatt with Alpine Exposure, David took what would probably be a pretty good trip to Zermatt ( because its you know, Zermatt) and turned it into an unforgettable one. David showed us parts of the mountain that we would never have noticed and found us snow and ski conditions to match our riding ability. I cannot stress enough the difference he made. When we made the decision to hire him, I was a little unconvinced on the need to hire him, but after a day skiing with him, I cannot imagine doing it again without him as he exceeded my expectations and then some. On top of this, Dave very interested in helping us get the best overall experience in Zermatt, including time spent off the mountain. He was able to recommend great food and good day trips to people who didnt ski and actually being concerned with how we were enjoying our time when we were not skiing. All the while he was super friendly and helpful with any question we had about skiing, the mountain or Zermatt in general. Just an incredibly helpful and friendly guide who I cannot see going to Zermatt again without.

AlpineExposure, Owner at Alpine Exposure, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thanks Tom. That was a great day for me as well. I never forget those long runs in the powder!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Alpine Exposure arranged a family trip for us to Zermatt in 2012 and all I can say that it was our best ski trip ever, all made possible by David Court. We were so happy with his services that we had him arrange a trip to Val Gardena, Italy in February 2014. Again, the trip exceeded all of our expectations. I have recommended David to friends and they all have had a similar experience.

Jon E.

So happy to hear that you had a great time in Val Gardena. What a season they had. So much snow! You definitely pick the right time to come.