“I loved the Cabrio”

Stanserhorn CabriO Entrance Ticket
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Stans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The worlds first and only sundecker cable high above the city of Lucerne/Switzerland takes you to the most magnificent scenery of the snow caped alpine chain (Eiger, Monch, Jungfrau etc.) and 10 Swiss Lakes and a view into Germany (Black Forest) and France (Vosgues Mountains).Enjoy a meal at the revolving mountain top restaurant.CabriO opened in 2012 als the only sun decker cable car in the world.
Detroit, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“I loved the Cabrio”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My group and I had went on the Cabrio and it was incredible view. I loved how we were at the bottom and was sunny and beautiful and go to the top of the mountain and it was snowing. I could have done without the snow since I get enough of that in Michigan but it was an excellent by far up the mountain. The staff was very friendly and even though we did not eat at the restaurant, I did like that the tables sat on a platform that went around in a circle so you could get a 360 view. It was very beautiful. If I come back to Lucerne, I will definitely make the trip back up the mountain. The prices are fair too at the gift shop.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Southampton, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great ride on the new lift”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had taken this trip 3 years ago and was really looking forward to this trip.
I was not disappointed! it's really good looking all around you in the open air on the trip up and down.
It was a super day, views were really good and we had a nice lunch at the top.

Visited June 2014
Sydney
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Excellent ride to the Stanserhorn mountain”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We enjoyed a boat cruise around the lake and after disembarking on the shores of the little town of Stans, we went for a ride in the cable car to the top of the Stanserhorn. We enjoyed walking from the basin where there is a shop and a revolving restaurant up to the hills where you can see the Swiss Alps. The scenery is beautiful.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ocean_breeze65
Timmins, Canada
149 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“What a view”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is a must of you are in the area. So beautiful to see the view from the top it is truely picture perfect. The whole event is a nice time. You take a trolly train the first part of the journey and then move on to the cable cars. ( I recommend going on top and enjoying the experience) and then once you exit the cable car you can spend time at the nice chalet and see the look out points or you can continue to hike to the top. It is so worth doing. Once up there you can see for miles in any direction.

Visited August 2013
Montreal, Canada
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Heavenly beautiful - June 2014”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We took a Bus tour that included the Cabrio . We were dropped the Stanserhorn Station where we took the funicular to the Cabrio cable car . The whole thing from bottom to top takes around 40 minutes. Once we reached the summit the view was even more amazing and breathtaking . We took a beer and enjoyed the view - Highly recommended!

Visited June 2014