“Lovely Apartment”
Steam boat 1910 on Léman lake
Barque du leman
Overlooking the lac
Lausanne Cathedral
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DawnZ183
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Lovely Apartment”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Our family of 4 stayed here for a week while sightseeing and hiking around the area. Brigitte, the owner, was lovely and picked us up right from the train station. She thoughtfully stocked the fridge and pantry with enough groceries to get us through the first day or two. She also provided beach towels for our daily trips to the beach. The kitchen is small but has everything one would need. The other rooms were well-proportioned and big enough to comfortably house our family for a week. There is a washer in the apartment which came in handy as we stayed in the middle of a three week trip. Charming patio where we ate dinner each night. This apartment is in a great location, walking distance to the beach and port, a block off the bus line and 15 min walk from the train station. Traffic was a bit loud with the windows open as it is right in the heart of the city. Staying here with our two children ages 8 and 10 worked well for us (Brigitte was even kind to provide side walk chalk for them to use) but I would be nervous staying here with toddlers as this is a very nicely decorated (think white and breakable) apartment. All in all I would highly recommend staying here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
5 Sep 2013
Dear Paulson Family,

Hope you had a pleasant way back home and enjoy your holidays. I thought your are ready now to start Autumn and Winter.
I thank you very much for your lovely and pleasant review and wish you the best for your future.
Warmest regards
Brigitte-Anne & Nicola
Victoria BC
Reviewed 22 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Management Response
22 May 2013
Dear Mrs. & Mr. Barnes,

I am glad to read the positive appreciation that you took the trouble to write on the site regarding your stay at Armoisin. I wish you all the best to you and your family.

Kindest regards

Bangkok
Reviewed 20 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Liked best: Spacious, beautiful
Liked least: none
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Melbourne
Reviewed 16 May 2011 for a stay in September 2010

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing