Hotel de la Paix
Lausanne Palace(Lausanne)
US$449
Hotels.com
  • Pool
ibis Lausanne Centre(Lausanne)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$125
  • Room Service
ibis budget Lausanne Bussigny(Bussigny-pres-Lausanne)
US$79
US$73
US$191
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Elite(Lausanne)
US$157
US$150
Carlton Lausanne Boutique Hotel(Lausanne)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$319
US$302
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel du Port(Lausanne)(Great Value!)
US$143
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold towntrain stationwonderful view of the lakesaturday marketoutdoor cafehotel is locatedvery nice hotelbooked a triple roomnice roomlcd tvfree citylocation is greatbreakfast buffetreception staff aresingle bedshower headpublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Staed here twice now on business - both times got a room with a balcony with the most stunning lake views.
Just 150m walk from station but its up a very steep hill thats hard to do with luggage! Nice easy walk though to the main shopping area and lots of bars and restaurants. Parking a bit pricey at CHF25 but there is sme street parking free 2000-0800 if youre there early enough.

Room Tip: I stayed on floor 2 and 6 where they seem to have bigger balconies outside - worth it to sit and have a drink there.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We had a reserved room and I called to ask to arrive early, they were very accommodating. I mentioned we has a bad experience and were looking forward to a good experience. It was a wonderful experience. The room delightful, peaceful and comfortable,quite large and we had a very lovely view. The room device menu is not varied and the dining room pricey.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed here only for one night for the city tour. Central location, good breakfast, garage quite expensive. For the money I think this is the best 4* you can get in Lausanne. I would stay again. It is not the new hotel for sure however it is very clean and rooms are quite nice.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The reason for my stay was business, in fact I spent a whole week in this hotel, so got to know it well! I could not say much about the location as didn't get chance to explore, but be warned its on top if a huge hill, wouldn't recommended lugging a case up it from the train station. My room was clean and practical as was only a single. But I had a lake view which blew me away. The bar man is very good, gets to know your drink, and promptly serves you. The food was of a high standard too. Worth a visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

The Hotel is well located, rooms are spacious and very well cleaned. Unfortunately the service it was not always ****stars level and honestly after they charge you CHF 1780 for 2 bedrooms for 3 nights you expect an impeccable service but unfortunately it was not always the case.

• Stayed: July 2013