“A really perfect stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BnbLausanne.ch

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lausanne
BnbLausanne.ch
Ranked #1 of 9 Lausanne B&B and Inns
Mendrisio
“A really perfect stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

The bnb is really good, we were there only for a night, but the place was totally wonderful. I was wh my boyfriend, but the double room was already occuped, so the lady of the bnb gave us the quadruple for the same price. So the room was really big, with a little terrace, all very clean and quiet. There are 2 rooms and 2 bathroom shared. The breakfast was hearty, pleasant and with a lot of different fresh foods. I advise this place to everybody!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Karin_Cava

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night during a vacation in Switzerland. It really was perfect in every way.

- The couple that owns the home and the BnB were very friendly and were great hosts. They made great suggestions about places to eat and sites to see. We enjoyed great conversations, and I actually feel like I learned a great deal about Switzerland that I wouldn't have been able to learn through typical vacation activities. As friendly as they were, it never felt intrusive on our time or space. I really couldn't imagine a better stay.

- The room was beautiful, comfortable, and spacious. There were two mirrors in the room, which is nice since the shared bathroom is detached. Bathrobes and slippers were provided, which was very nice, again, since the bathroom is detached.

- The shower was comfortable and had great water pressure. A hair dryer was available.

- The breakfast was delicious. Coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams, butter, yogurt, and best of all - muesli.

The only small issue we had with our stay was actually finding the property. This might have been my lack of preparation. If you choose this B&B, just be aware that there is no large sign, and the location is labeled with the last name, not the name of the Bed and Breakfast. The location is easy to find, it's very clear on a map, the streets at the intersection have clear signs, and the location is very close to the train station. My boyfriend and I were actually standing right outside the property looking for a visible sign. The location is great; I think we just made it more difficult than it needed to be.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Elizabeth W
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

I would strongly recommend this beautiful 20th century appartment, very well preserved by a lovely and helpful couple who make you feel at home. I enjoyed my stay during September and have booked a room for my next visit. It is 4 min. walking distance from Main Train st., 3 min. from nearest metro station and bus stop is right outside the appatment building. Lake is hardly 10 minutes walk. Breakfast is superbly delicious. There is a separete room with PC and printer and wi-fi in room was a big help since I was there for a study program. It is also a perfect place to consider if you are a family/group of 4 to 6 people.

Room Tip: For couples, double room For group/family of 4, quadruple room Both rooms are equally good!