“Extremely disappointing!”

Ranked #73 of 751 Restaurants in Lausanne
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: No food in the world has ever generated as much excitement, which is currently under Thai cuisine.It is one of the most popular exotic cuisine in the West.Our rich and varied cuisine is part of the culinary tradition of South-East Asia.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I feel bad writing this as normally only have good things to say, however, the food my family and I had at this place was terrible! It is not proper Thai and awful quality/expensive! As someone from New Zealand (where Thai food is extremely popular!) I was very disappointed in the standard of food and would not recommend!

4  Thank Sarah D

Reviewed 15 June 2014

They CLAIMed to serve Thai cuisine but the dish I tried was not at all Thai. The waitress speaks poor French and NO Thai nor English. It was also too expensive for the amount of food they served. I was really disappointed.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

very friendly, authentic dishes quickly delivered to your table, relaxed atmosphere, your hassle free lunch, even with kids...

1  Thank Runben M
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Pleasant experience in this very small restaurant/take-away in Ouchy. Food is good and service friendly.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I'm a regular client because I love noodles and Thai food and I don't know other similar restaurants in the town. Last time we went there, the employee just take our peanuts/ pepper to give to other table without asking. Too rude.