We had to spent 2 nights in Lausanne, one in this hotel, another in angleterre & residence located next to it. Actually it was my birthday when we were at this hotel. The parking was fool of cars (mostly they came to the local restaurant and bar) and we had to drive to the public car park, which wasn't very convenient... The reception is well designed . The room ewe had was really nice and big with huge bathroom overlooking the lake. In the evening before my birthday we went down to a hotel bar and decided to have a glass of champagne... We waited to be served for 30!!! Minutes (the price for one glass was about 30 chf:) although there weren't any people in the bar . So if you want to have a drink, go somewhere else... The breakfast was pretty good, in the morning we ordered a bottle of champagne and birthday cake and they managed to bring it on time to our room... Overall I should say the location and castle hotel is really good but beware of the service...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Château d’Ouchy, a real haven of tranquillity nestled on the shores of Lake Geneva, is an unmissable destination for those looking for a stunning residence that is out of the ordinary. This charming residence houses 50 rooms, each one full of character with a fairy-tale atmosphere combined with modern comfort and conveniences, including 10 Junior Suites and three Suites with an enchanting castle tower feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau d'Ouchy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau d`Ouchy Hotel Lausanne
- Le Chateau d Ouchy Lausanne