This hotel is a very well renovated and refurbished chateau right by the lake, on a busy function.
Our room was lovely, a good view of the lake and extremely we'll furnished in the usual neutral colours but well done. The wardrobe space was good and enough drawer space for a longer stay.
Bed linen, duvet and pillows were all excellent quality and provided us with a luxurious sleep.
For me the bathroom was superb, it was large with big bath and separate shower stall, plenty of space for all the bits and pieces you want to store in the bathroom without them either getting wet or falling on the floor!
Downstairs the lounge area was perfect for a coffee or afternoon tea, the bar area I was not so impressed with - it could be verging on gaudy.
At the end of my holiday I realised I had left a couple of items at the hotel and returned to see if they had them, they did and we're all packed up safely - top marks!
Beware, they have a tiny car park and take care getting into it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Château d’Ouchy, a real haven of tranquillity nestled on the shores of Lake Geneva, is an unmissable destination for those looking for a stunning residence that is out of the ordinary. This charming residence houses 50 rooms, each one full of character with a fairy-tale atmosphere combined with modern comfort and conveniences, including 10 Junior Suites and three Suites with an enchanting castle tower feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HRS, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chateau d'Ouchy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau d`Ouchy Hotel Lausanne
- Le Chateau d Ouchy Lausanne