The hotel is modern and beautiful and well situated by the lake. Clean modern minimalist style. Bathroom is beautiful. After reading previous reviews I was ready for rude staff but encountered nothing of the kind. I arrived around noon and my room wasn't ready yet but Charlotte at reception took my cell phone number to call me as soon as it was ready. I went to lunch and within 20 minutes received a call that they had gone straight to my room and cleaned it for me. Throughout the weekend meeting we had here every member of staff went above and beyond to accommodate us (only 4 of us) letting us meet in their sitting room, brought us coffees, etc. The dinner we had in the restaurant of this hotel was better than the Michelin rated place we went the next night. I was thoroughly pleased. Pricey (as with all Switzerland hotels) but fab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau d'Ouchy and its medieval dungeon, has 50 rooms including 10 suites with a majestic panorama. The high-end comfort and quality service will charm you during your stay. Totally renovated, the originality of Ouchy will surprise you with its lounge atmosphere at the bar, with its Mediterranean restaurant, its pleasant terrace facing the lake, pool and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Le Chateau d'Ouchy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau d`Ouchy Hotel Lausanne
- Le Chateau d Ouchy Lausanne