This is just a great place It's in an old 'Chateau' right on the lake, amazing views, really great rooms - total comfort and a lot of 'style' to this place - the rooms, the bar, restaurant etc all have a bit of 'hipness' but too over the top and not trying to hard. Bed is great, bathroom incredible and the location is excellent as it's right on the lake but right across from the metro so it's maybe 7 mins right into central Lausanne. Also very close to the Olympic museum which is worth a visit. It was winter so not 'in season' for the lake so the rate was quite good for this level of quality (~$200/nt)I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau d'Ouchy and its medieval dungeon, has 50 rooms including 10 suites with a majestic panorama. The high-end comfort and quality service will charm you during your stay. Totally renovated, the originality of Ouchy will surprise you with its lounge atmosphere at the bar, with its Mediterranean restaurant, its pleasant terrace facing the lake, pool and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Le Chateau d'Ouchy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau d`Ouchy Hotel Lausanne
- Le Chateau d Ouchy Lausanne