“Excellent food”

Ranked #234 of 705 Restaurants in Lausanne
Price range: US$20 - US$66
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ms Somthawin Puttasaraphan our Chef and her team, is preparing the cuisine that her grand-mother showed her. For a unforgettable trip through Thailand.
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Godo and fast service. Excellent quality of food and certainly one of the best thai restaurant in the region. Easy access from everywhere, and meters away from teh metro and train station. On the other side no atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

My family and I decided to try some Thai food for dinner last night, to switch it up from Swiss. The server we had was rude, impatient and slow. Our water was empty for 20 minutes and we had to ask for a refill. The server made a mistake with my food- I asked for no spice and my dish came out very hot. I made her aware, and she said 'oh well, there is nothing I can do" and came back with cucumbers, to cool down my mouth I suppose. I told the server I wouldn't eat the dish, as my stomach is sensitive to spice, and she again walked away and ignored the problem. Finally, after realizing I wouldn't pay for the dish, the manager came over and asked If he could get me something else. This was at least 30 minutes after our plates had arrived!! The service was horrendous, the server was so rude and wouldn't admit her mistake, and dealt with the problem very unprofessionally. At the end of it all, she continued to roll her eyes and make us feel like a huge inconvenience to her night. This ruined the whole experience and the food wasn't good enough to make up for it. To boot - there was a wild cat who ran across the restaurant at the end of our meal - escaping from the kitchen? I would rather not know.....

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Enjoyed the atmosphere and recommend you go there in winter. They offer a beautiful view to the interior garden, with a small pond and small fire places. Very romantic. Great quality of food since the first time I went there in 2002. Highly recommend there Panaeng Beef. Delicious

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Everything, it's good money to spend. Go there, nice, and GOOD food, great service, and you will fell comfortable.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

The room was large and clean with a nice view of the city streets. The furniture was a bit sparse and the chairs were covered in some type of fur that made my skin itch. Breakfast was simple and the America breakfast was not worth it. Eggs were cold, bacon undercooked, but the sausages were good. For dinner I had an overlooked steak. The location was great, in the middle of a beautiful city. There were a lot of good restaurants and walks to enjoy.