“Great place for fish”
Review of Le Tandem

Le Tandem
Ranked #11 of 684 Restaurants in Lausanne
Price range: US$16 - US$46
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Great place for fish”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I ate here recently and the fish was beautifully cooked. Straight forward cooking. Excellent! Why mess about with too much? This is an independent restaurant run by the charming Natale. He has fairly recently taken over the running of it I believe and it certainly deserves a chance. To eat fish this well cooked, in the middle of europe, is a delight. The interior is more a cafe/restaurant rather than an over decorated pompous place but I loved it. I went to eat the food not the decorations! And the food was well cooked, well presented and served with personality.

• Visited October 2013

• Greek first
“Excellent service!! A must return”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

I was on my own when I decided to stop for a glass of rose on the veranda. The extremely friendly manager, proposed what he referred to as their best wine which I must try. While I waited for my glass he offered bruschetta which he said were on the house. Incredible hospitality!! I was very pleased!! I returned for dinner with my family and the food was delicious. A must go!!

Visited August 2013
Lutry, Switzerland
“Excellent food, but service and ambiance just ok”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We agreed with other reviewers that the food and fish in particular (we had grilled sole) was excellent, but the overall experience left a few things to be desired. For a Saturday evening only one person handled all service, which meant we had quite a long wait before seeing menus and to ask the sever for anything in between courses. Not at all deserving for a #1 rated restaurant in Lausanne, even if the server - who might be the owner - was very kind and friendly. Also, there was an American 1980s music hits playing which is about as un-Sicily as is gets, and it was borderline distracting for the entire meal. At least, as a plus, Le Tandem has a very casual atmosphere if thats what you're looking for, great with kids or last-minute bookings. Price for three courses and wine was about CHF 70 per person. I live in the area and will probably go back someday, although I'm in no rush...

• Visited September 2013
“Very good 'resto' !!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

If you are staying or passing in Lausanne, make sure you eat here once.

The perfect place for a special occasion or just as a reward for a good day of "balade".

M. Natale is the perfect guest

• Visited September 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
“A great find in Lausanne!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We have enjoyed several meals at Le Tandem. We like the friendly service as well as the good food and wine at reasonable prices . There are several good pasta choices that go nicely with the Italian wines. There is always a fresh fish of the day that is perfectly prepared. The atmosphere is comfortable. Good service, good food, good prices=a great find in Lausanne!

Visited September 2013