“Amazing,fresh,locally sourced food”

Ranked #204 of 751 Restaurants in Lausanne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My favourite cafe when I feel like having a great salad. The food is fresh and locally sourced. They also have local Swiss beers on tap which are well worth a try.
The only down side is that the cafe is small and very popular so you can't just walk in spur of the moment. You really have to reserve ahead

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Rather small restaurant with limited amount of tables so it is better to book before turning up. Large seating area at the front of the restaurant, on the pavement.
We sat inside as it's was too cold to be outside, small table for 3 of us but it felt cosy. Small menu, with unusual suggestion. We had the beef and it was perfect size and taste wise.
The service was friendly and we felt looked after.
Definitely would go there again.

1  Thank lulu1172
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Get the steak sandwich and a white beer. That's the best way to get good quality food at a decent price. Service is pretty casual so don't go expecting silver service and you'll enjoy this place as much as I did

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Stumbled across this place whilst out. Looks more like a bar than a Cafe - but they also have a decent food menu (fish, pasta, steaks etc) as well as a good choice of beers/wines - and not expensive. Service was very good/friendly - overall a good night!

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I don't think I have ever experienced a worse meal in my life - the service is horrendous, taking over 2 hours to bring an amuse bouche, of a fee cold vegetables?

After discussing with the manager, I have never felt such rude service. Absolutely unacceptable. He simply told us it was our fault as we were a big table.

We ordered from a set menu, and half the courses were not received - we had to ask for them to come.

We also ordered a carafe of tap water. Originally received a bottle of sparkling water, told the waiter we wanted a jug of tap water (I am with French speakers, so the language barrier was not an issue), 5 minutes later we eventually received a warm carafe of tap water. We informed the waiter, and he didn't even make a comment or an apology, just have us a dirty look.

Even writing this review has irritated me.

Please do not visit this restaurant, there are much better options in Lausanne, with a better service received at Mcdonalds.

1  Thank Leekasler