“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: European, French, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Individual menu not the same as the rest. If you come in hunting season they serve game. Restaurant is not just an after thought to the hotel (which is ok)

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Lake view dining, delicious perch and potatoes and lemon sauce, yummy avocado tartare starter and -- exquisite profiteroles! Nice service, and staff didn't insist on speaking English but tolerated my French. Eating alone, I was reading (under the table) on my iPad, and the delivery was perfectly timed so I wasn't rushed. Not cheap, but well-priced for the location and quality. Local wines, including a Swiss Pinot Noir (what, I can't remember). Appeared to be a place where locals might go for a special meal.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed at Hotel Du Port, so the restaurant was very convenient.
I had read about the perch with the lemon sauce, so knew I wanted to try it. It was delicious! The avocado tartare appetizer was so good, I'd like to serve it to guests. The veal with mushroom gravy, rice, and vegetables was also tasty. The profiteroles were amazing, too. It was a great dinner! We enjoyed a beautiful view of the lake as we dined.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Three of us lunched in this comfortable restaurant with a beautiful view of the lake yesterday. The service was friendly, efficient and professional, yet relaxed and leisurely. We all had the filet de perche meunière with different sauces, a favourite dish eaten in many lake restaurants over the years, and all agreed that the large portion of the delicious filets, accompanied by an equally generous portion of French fries, were as good as we had tasted. With the bonus of the sun it was a lunch to be remembered

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Location is great, just opposite the lake.
The fish dish in this place is very good.
Service is not great, but reasonable.
Price is just a bit high, not too much, but that is because the location, I suppose.
Will come again.