“Fantastic food, lovely People”
Review of Croix d'ouchy

Croix d'ouchy
Ranked #11 of 873 Restaurants in Lausanne
Price range: £17 - £105
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2022 via mobile

Been here twice in two days. Everything we ordered was amazing. Don't forget the desserts :D The service was very nice! Must go when you visit Lausanne

Date of visit: August 2022

Reviewed 5 July 2022

This was the restaurant where we first realized how good Swiss wines are! We asked our waiter for a glass of local wine and ended up with more than one. The food was excellent as well. My husband and I shared a warm goat cheese, honey, and truffle salad and then he had truffle ravioli. I had a saffron pasta with shrimp and everything was quite delicious!

Date of visit: June 2022
1  Thank kayteeMilwaukee
Reviewed 19 March 2022 via mobile

Our dinner at Croix d’Ouchy was exceptional. Our waiter Noruta (I apologize for any misspelling) offered terrific guidance on wine selection and the best entrees for my food sensitivities, then reassured me that he had communicated my needs to the chef.

His recommendation of a sweet Viognier was a great pairing with the foie gras appetizer. My husband raved about his veal Marsala. My shrimp risotto was delectably creamy. This meal will be a favorite memory from our Switzerland trip.

Date of visit: March 2022
1  Thank kbrwriter
Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

The welcome, and the maitre d’hotel, were perfect.
Nice table in the garden. A fine evening and excellent ambience.
Food and wine were great.
Wine waiter was poor. A spicy Bloody Mary came with no seasoning - merely tomato juice with a splash of vodka - and a Campari soda came with flat water. We ordered a red wine (which was excellent), so he removed the white wine glasses from our table and plonked them on the table next to us. Generally slap happy.
Suggestion to the restaurant: change your sommelier, if it were not for this I’d have been delighted to rate you 5.

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank iant786
Reviewed 4 October 2020

I was a bit too drunk to remember details, but my girlfriend told me I really liked it. She liked it too. It was indeed expensive, so that is why I cannot give it 5 stars

BUT, ill be back...