“Asian food ??”

Ma-jong SA
Ranked #187 of 723 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Fast food, cheap, suppose to be asian food, but...
Not very spicy, no atmosphere; the terrace in summer is without interest-

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Not of exceptional quality, but still very good for a quick eat.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

it is fast-food but something different from your average burger. It is a quick option after a busy day.

Reviewed 22 September 2008

I went to the Ma-Jond with a friend and I was a bit disappointed by it. I was really looking forward to eating a real good asian dish but I thought the food was not very tasty. It is a shame as the restaurant has a great location and can welcome quite a lot of people.The staff were very nice. However, the salad dressing was not to my taste, neither was my dish, the Phat-Thai (Noodles with prawns). I thought the portion was well too big, it is a fatty dish and it was impossible for me to finish it. It was the same for my friend. Even though I was not very happy with my dish, I will go back there to try another dish.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook