“weird taste of food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2013

It's a gastronomic restaurant that was recommended to us by he hotel concierge but we were disappointed by the taste of food there. I had the feeling that the fish was not fresh and it wasn't enough cooked, the taste of vitello tomato has nothing to do with what I ate in other Italian restaurants. the place look dusty and old.You could find much more better places to eat in Lausanne

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I went for a romantic dinner at this restaurant, on a Saturday night. Although I found that the food was good, I noted that the prices were extremely high. The service is nice and elegant, but the waiters are unable to actually explain which food is being served to you (for example the selection of cheese), which is disappointing. The worse was actually the decoration: it looks like nothing was refurbished since the 1980 or 1990 ! This is valid for the walls, the carpet, the table dressing, and also the bathroom. For the prices quoted, such as CHF 7.50 for a small bottle of waiter, you expect something by far better. Finally, if the quality of the dishes was good, the presentation of the plates is fairly basic ! No special effort is done to make it somewhat attractive. Overall, I was disappointed.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

I'm sorry, but coming from Italy I cannot say this is the best italian restaurant I know, neither abroad. The y could ameliorate pizza, in primis, and service in general, that sounds like "You're a stranger, you don't know how real italian food is made". It's okay to hang out with friends, but not a warm place to be the most preferred one.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

As soon as you step in this restaurant, you take a step back in time. The service although friendly is extremely slow.

The food is not only overpriced, but it actually made my husband and I sick!

3  Thank Loulou22091977
Reviewed 22 September 2012

First experience at this restaurant after purchasing a groupon voucher. I read mixed reviews about the restaurant, but was pleasantly suprised. Sure it is expensive, and meals modest in size, but the food and beverage quality couldn't be questioned. The wait staff were very helpful and accomodating of my lack of french linguistic skills.