Eurotel Riviera Montreux
US$232
US$207
US$403
  • Pool
Golf-Hotel Rene Capt(Montreux)(Great Value!)
US$175
Hotel Splendid(Montreux)(Great Value!)
US$181
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel-Restaurant de la Rouvenaz(Montreux)(Great Value!)
US$343
  • Breakfast included
Hotel & Spa Bristol(Territet)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$152
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Tralala Hotel Montreux(Montreux)(Great Value!)
US$141
All reviewslake genevatrain stationlake viewroom upgradejazz festivalfree upgradecorner roomamazing viewshigh floorour night stayfront desk staffcomfortable stayexcellent locationchillon castlenespresso machinecentral locationsmall balcony
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stayed here on business for the Montreux Jazz Festival and it was very good. It could do with some updating but on the whole a pleasant experience. The waiter is the restaurant was pretty rude to the headlining artist I was with so we left.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Lovely hotel overlooking Lake Geneva. Very nice restaurants and small bar area downstairs, and outside eating areas. Very friendly professional staff, and a 5 minute walk to the railway station. Very near town centre. Slightly dated rooms, but nice linens and towles. Shower was amazingly powerful for a change. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you ask for a room ending in '5', then you will have a small balcony looking over the lake and a view to both sides.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AdamBilgy
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The hotel has an excellent location with excellent view. As far as I am aware, all the rooms are with the lake view. Fantastic view with a balcony also. The breakfast (included) was again excellent. I stayed there for two nights. They allowed early check-in also.

I left charger for my iphone 5S in the room and checked out. Next day, when I called them, they confirmed and sent it to me by post.

I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Book in advance
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank aroradevender
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We had Ten magical Days in Montreux. We had the suite on the 15 floor.our Daughter had her own Room with lake views all around.clean,modern.great staff just Perfect.The Christmas village a longtthe lake was fantastic, the Hotel is so well located but the views are Truly special.

Room Tip: Top floor family Room Amazning
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DAVIDTALLYROSE
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I personally stayed at this hotel for very long-term but I must admit that I cannot find well-known swiss hospitality anymore here.

Although I was expecting exceptional service from its staffs but it turned out to be an average level of service during the Montreux Jazz

This hotel fits for people who would want to calm their minds and sooth their souls but not really good location for business travellers

Hope this review will give you a grasp of this hotel for the future reference

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo