Open today: 09:00 - 00:00
More Information

Ways to Experience Casino de Montreux
from US$387.61
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2016

There is not actually a lot to do in Montreaux and the Casino provided entertainment on a dull afternoon. The casino has a similar look and atmosphere to those in Vegas although on a smaller scale. There is a self service area where you can take free hot and cold (non alcoholic) drinks. There is a good range of table games, slot machines and electronic roulette and poker games to choose from.

We were initially worried about the dress code, but it was fairly casual - we wore jeans and t-shirts with trainers.

We were CHF50 after a couple of hours so left to see the small Queen museum upstairs.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Keith_and_Ben
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

It is weird to seem to go to the casino to eat food, but whenever I am in Montreux, the casino has one of the best burgers in Montreux. Everyone had to try the fois gras burger it is to die for. I would recommend it to anyone

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Socookee
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Coming from USA we expected the casino to be smoke filled and the opposite was true! It was not only clean smelling - but the smokers had their own little boxes where they could smoke without bothering anyone else! The slots were entertaining and the meal we had at the restaurant was excellent. I would recommend a stop in if you are in the area.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I went here more than 20 times and I usually played tables not machines however I stop to visit this property because of Manager treated me not like human at all. I was playing black jack machine and I played more than 100 Fracs per roll. However I enjoyed my game and machine had been error and took my 300Fracs. I touched the screen for skip the card but machine just checked the card randomly and I stopped touching machine and I call the security after that manager came and I was explain what happened. He checked the video and he checked that I didnt do anything wrong but he said he could not do anything. If this happened in US I cannot imagine what will happen....
Anyways, If you want to lose your money without enjoy the game I am strongly recommend this casino.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Dominikoo
Reviewed 6 July 2016

You cannot enter the casino without showing your pass port. This is something we did not know until we arrived at the door. Also, their seems to be a dress code. Our female friend was wearing capris and the "doorman" had to check whether or not this was acceptable. However, her husband who was wearing a tee-shirt and jeans was immediately told he could enter. My husband, who was wearing shorts was told his dress was unacceptable even though he was wearing a collared shirt. Hmmm,

Date of experience: June 2016