We had a wonderful room with a lake view. The proximity to the train station makes this very convenient, especially if one has an early scenic train the next morning. Staff at the desk was excellent. It was a shame that the internet service only seemed to work for one computer. After I logged off and the wife tried, no luck. It's exensive, as is most of Montreux, but I feel we mostly got our money's worth. The room and bathroom were very clean, and the beds were quite comfortable. A balcony in the lake view side was a very nice addition for a sunny morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic **** superior was built in 1870 in a "Belle Epoque" style by Eugene Jost and was entirely renovated in 2010. It is located just in front of the railway station in the heart of Montreux. For a good rest and a relaxing moment, for a weekend or for your events, the Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic is the ideal place. Montreux offers a wide panel of activities like a cruise on Geneva Lake where steam boats offer marvelous trips to admire the region. The Lavaux region has recently been declared World Heritage by the UNESCO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Ebookers, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suisse Majestic Grand Montreux
- Hotel Suisse Majestic Grand