“Cigar & Beer Break”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 7 October 2018

I did a solo stroll all the way to the Rhine—a one-kilometer hike to see old Mittlere Brucke, stopped for a beer & cigar at Grand Cafe on walk back to Hotel. Busy place. Outdoor dining. Good service. Pleasant area. Takes debit card.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We really like this place. Food isn’t fine dining but very tasty. Service is always efficient and staff are very friendly. Great place to pop in and have a coffe or beer. This is two places in one. One side is a bar and food the other side is a caffe and sandwich bar. The sandwiches are open and have some very interesting and decorative toppings. I’ve really enjoyed trying them. Would recommend this place to all who want a relaxed lunch or drink.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 February 2017

One of the busiest cafes in town, it is ideal for a quick lunch, a friendly snack, or a drink. You will be seen and see other people. The crowd is of all age groups and I have to admit pretty trendy most of the times. Food is good, drinks are fine and desserts yummy.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I was excited to visit the Grand Café and enjoy a cup of coffee, but what i have experinced was very tiny place for customers with cca 40 chairs + tables on cca 60m2. There were no hangers for our jackets, although it's November, so we were squezed between others, sitting on our jackets ... anyway, the moment I wanted to leave was when the waitress brought my order ... (see the photo). Next time I will choose a different location.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Although the chips were a bit cold they were chunky and they are my favourite chips. My friend said the espresso was the best bit about it

Date of visit: May 2016