“Köstlicher Sonntagsbrunch und glutenfrei freundlich.”

Parkhotel Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 117 Restaurants in Zug
Price range: US$13 - US$60
Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen, Mediterranean, Swedish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Parkhotel Restaurant An elegant, classical ambiance combined with exquisite food and exceptional service. The Parkhotel restaurant serves the highest quality farm-fresh foods - delicious appetizers, unbeatable meat variations, unique fish and seafood specialties and an inspiring selection of wines. The Parkhotel Restaurant - a familiar location with fine cuisine and a new design! Sunday brunch ,,all you can eat" Come and enjoy a special Sunday experience with your friends and family in the Parkhotel Zug. Let us pamper you with culinary specialties - all you can eat. Our Sunday Brunch is the perfect way to ease into your Sunday. Every Sunday between 10:00 and 14:00 you will find an extensive brunch buffet - rich, varied, surprising - and all you can eat, including a glass of Prosecco.
zug,
“Köstlicher Sonntagsbrunch und glutenfrei freundlich.”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I can only review Sunday brunch in the restaurant, as it's the only meal I've had there so far.
There is a very good selection of well prepared dishes, and total paradise for dessert lovers.
Unfortunately I am a coeliac, but still ate extremely well. I asked the chef to confirm which dishes on the buffet contained gluten, and there were surprisingly few. The roast beef and veal on the carvery were served with hollandaise or BBQ sauce, and only one fish dish had flour in the sauce. The same dish was available without sauce.
The chef produced a GF roll and dessert pastry. This was a great bonus as eating GF in Zug has proved to be quite challenging. I look forward to my next meal in the Park Hotel Restaurant

• Visited June 2013

Horgen, Switzerland
“Expectations not met”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Since my favorite restaurant for lunch, CU, was closed on Friday, I went to the Park Hotel. The welcome was friendly. I could choose a table by the window. The lunch menu consisted of lobster bisque followed by crispy fried pieces of walleye. For me, the dough was too thick and probably the walleye is also not suitable for this. Better suited for this kind of preparation are whitefish. Soup and fish were too tame for me. It lacked the spice and that certain something.
Finally, I was surprised by the invoice amount of CHF 44.50 including a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.
It turned out that the menu included soup was again charged with CHF 8.00.

• Visited May 2013