“from a to z great”

Ranked #98 of 1,891 Restaurants in Zurich
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: European, Central European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Langstrasse
Wil, Switzerland
“from a to z great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

I spent a wonderful evening at Camino's with a friend. A big exception in Zürich: enough space beside the table (to put your shopping bags there ;-), enough space between the tables (you don't have to sit at your neighbour's lab), and enough space at the table!
We were greeted warmly and attentively served. The food was fantastic and we much appreciated that we could easily split a salad. The wines by the glass is excellent and highly recommended if a bottle is too much. We enjoyed our stay so much that we almost missed our train ...

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Taugenichte

Boulder, Colorado
“Where the locals go.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

I'm so lucky I was being entertained by a well traveled resident of Zurich. He promised all wee that before I left he would take me to his favorite restaurant in town. His promise lived up to all expectations. Il Camino was small cozy with great personal service, but the food was the star attraction.

I'll be coming back here!

• Visited February 2013
“Lovely food lovely service, place worth recommending”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

Went for my first time , was able to sit outside however also inside is lovely. Had a great meal , good wine and generally a really good experience. You come out pleased and definitely a location I have and would in the future recommend because I know I they won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
“Surprisingly excellent evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2011

Having lived next door for since before il Camino opened and we always thought that it didn't look so inspiring and we only visited when we had friends visiting from England and the weather was not nice. We are so glad the weather was bad that day as the excellent food and friendly service more than made up for the uninspired decor.
We liked it so much it is now one of our top 5 and we have had the pleasure of introducing other friends to this great restaurant and even had the pleasure of spending an evening sitting in their pleasant little garden.

• Visited May 2011