“Very Pleasant Experience”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We visited this restaurant last Tuesday on arrival in Zurich. The meal we had was beautiful, the lobster and scallops was absolutely delicious. My husband had Sea Bass and there was certainly no shortage. Like everywhere in Zurich it is not a cheap experience but the staff were absolutely a pleasure and we had a great start to our holiday.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

You have to try their scallop once..also a great selection of wine...the outside seating area can be very nice in the summer to start an early dinner

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Within the current month I have been eating twice at the restaurant, once with clients and once with my family.

The service was very professional and very efficient according to the needs of my company:
- While being there with my daughter, the colouring pencils and paper was right out and the food for the girl was served first.
- With my clients we got a very nice and calm table (reservation is necessary for special tables). The specific food requirements of my clients were taken into account promptly without any issue.

The food is not inexpensive, but due the central location in Zurich, acceptable. On Weekdays the lunch menu starting at CHF 24 for the pasta-dish with soup/salad is great value for money.

We definitely come back again.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

It's Sunday in Zurich...not much open..AND it's a long holiday weekend...even less open...Contrapunto did the trick. Decent Italian food --share pâtés, have a glass of beer/wine, and coffee, and escape for CFF70 for lunch. Insane $$, you say? Get over it--that's a steal in Zurich.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

The best dishes I have ever tried. Strongly recommend!
I ought to say respect to the chefs, hats off.