“Quite bad experience”

Ranked #483 of 1,987 Restaurants in Zurich
Price range: US$19 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The only positive thing of this place is the location, all the rest off. Incredible, they do not serve tap water if you ask it.

2  Thank TereGian

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have never seen such rude waiters as the ones at Molino. We were first ignored, then insulted by the senior waiter as we were waiting to be seated. I took my party of 5 and went to the italian restaurant a few blocks down. I am ok with Molino's food, but i will never return again.

2  Thank Ildiko R
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We ate here for lunch during our visit to Zurich and it was ok. All three of us had the pizza and it was average. The service was good as the restaurant wasn't very busy. Its in a very nice spot right by the river and Grossmunster. I am not sure I would eat here again if back in Zurich, I would probably try something new. However, in a pinch I might since I have had worse meals and you could definitely find worse meals in Zurich.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Poor care of the customer. They make you feel as if they just want to get as much money from you as they can. Depending on the day and the waiter, they charge you for tap water, and once finished, they will never bring you a free refill. We asked to split a pizza for two and they didn't even bring a second plate. We asked for it and thay said they would charge 10 CHF just for the plate. Do not go there. Pizza is ok but not great.

1  Thank Davide S
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Delicious pizza and tomato soup, price very reasonable and located right in the town center. Place was super busy but wait for a table was not long.

1  Thank Lorna A