We have been staying, whenever in Zürich, at the OPERA or AMBASSADOR hotel (across the road, same management) every year for the last 10 years, and will keep coming back..
- A block away from the lake,
- behind the Opera House,
- a block away from Bellevue Platz,
- a number of excellent Restaurants (CONTI Restaurant across the road),
- two blocks away (easy walking distance) from Stadelhofen, the train station that will take you anywhere you want in Switzerland or Europe,
- a walk away across the bridge to the famous Banhofstrasse,
- on foot as well to museums and cinemas.
- excellent fast internet connection and all TV channels,
- even selection of your favourite pillow, which will be waiting for you with a chocolate...
WHAT ELSE DOES ONE NEED?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL OPERA, a name that will be music to your ears! Our private boutique hotel with a traditional atmosphere harmonizes perfectly with its classical surrounding. Located next to the famous Opera house, just a few steps away from the lake of Zürich, which is the perfect place for an early-morning jog, and the shopping mile „Bahnhofstrasse“, offering shopping at its very best. The airport and business centers are quickly and easily reached by public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Opera Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Opera Hotel zürich