This hotel is not in the heart of Zurich downtown, but there is a tram station within two minutes walk, and you can get to the center very easy. The hotel itself is decent, large and comfortable rooms, big TV, bathroom spotlessly clean, helpful staff, good choice of food for breakfast. Would recommend to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Stoller Zurich is a traditionally run 4 star hotel, offering 80 non smoking rooms, a restaurant with an outdoor terrace, two meeting rooms and a bar where guests can enjoy a nightcap. The hotel is conveniently located in the west of the cityand is very easy to get to by public transport. There is a direct connection to the main railway station (3.2 km away) and the airport is 10 km away with a convenient shuttle connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Stoller Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stoller Zurich Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Stoller Zurich
- Mercure Hotel zürich