I stayed here for few days during the bassel world. The hotel is located on a busy street but quite convenient to hop on the major freeways. However, the major thing I dislike about this hotel is their parking spaces are limited onsite. There are only 5-7 parking spaces and mostly filled by 7 or 8 PM. The only option is to park in a garage a little more than 2 blocks away. That's not the only issue. I have to literally obtain the key to open the garage every single time and return the key afterward. That means I have to stop by the hotel first before parking the car. It's not a pleasant walk at night time from the garage back to the hotel. The alley was dark and secluded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Stoller Zurich is a traditionally run 4 star hotel, offering 80 non smoking rooms, a restaurant with an outdoor terrace, two meeting rooms and a bar where guests can enjoy a nightcap. The hotel is conveniently located in the west of the cityand is very easy to get to by public transport. There is a direct connection to the main railway station (3.2 km away) and the airport is 10 km away with a convenient shuttle connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Stoller Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stoller Zurich Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Stoller Zurich
- Mercure Hotel zürich