Like most people I have chosen this Ibis hotel because I had an early flight in the morning, and they have a free shuttle service running everything 30 minutes from 4:55.
A positive point of this hotel is the restaurant. I had dinner twice, it was consistently good. It is good to note as there is almost no eating option around. Breakfast starts from 5:00, which is great for early birds, and the food selection is nice too.
This hotel was recently renovated. I paid the weekend price which is a good deal. The area is very quiet at night, bus 781 stops nearby but it does not run often. It takes about 30-40 minutes to reach the central station by tram.
There are just a few minor things I did not like:
- In my bathroom, the shower door leaked and as often at Ibis there was no tissues
- Poor TV channel selection (no CNN, no BBC, no French channels)
- In the room, there was no paper and pencil to take notes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Zurich Messe Airport Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the Hallenstadion and the Zurich exhibition center. There is a free shuttle bus service for hotel guests that runs between the airport and hotel. The recently renovated hotel boasts 252 comfortable, air-cooled rooms, a contemporary restaurant, 3 meeting rooms and private car park (paying). There is free Wi-Fi access and our bar is open 24 hours a day serving drinks and snacks with a smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Zurich Messe Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Zurich Messe-Airport Hotel