First time in Switzerland. We brought my 72 year old mom and my 11 year old daughter with us. I absolutely loved this hotel! We were there 3 nights and it rained nearly the whole trip. The staff was friendly, helpful, inviting. Small boutique hotel so everytime you came in u were greeted with a hello and your name. Concierge Andre was the most genuine and great host. Hotel had great attention of detail including afternoon treats in lobby including champagne and appetizer. My daughter and husbands favorite was the nighttime cart service to the room where they could select chocolates, fresh fruit, yogurt, and drinks. They left us feeling special and pampered and that is how I wanted this trip to feel to my mom and daughter. Top notch hotel! Loved every minute even with the rain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich, part of WORLDHOTELS, is an exclusive 4* superior Hotel with an excellent 5* service at the best central location in Zurich. Opposite the main railway station and at the beginning of the famous Bahnhofstrasse. Shoppingstreet, financial district, the lake and the old town within walking distance. Every 10 minutes direct train to the International Airport of Zurich (10 minutes journey time). Very quiet thanks to triple glazed windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schweizerhof Zurich Hotel
- Schweizerhof Zurich zürich