US$298
US$214
US$203
US$126
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$600
US$428
Official Site
US$299
US$208
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$355
US$309
US$258
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvegetarian restauranttrain stationold townnearby starbucksroom was cleanprivate bathroomrestaurants and shopsquiet at nightmain stationyour luggagenext morningone night stayfree wifilimmat rivershort staysingle bedminute walk
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stayed for one night while transiting through Zurich. The hotel was a bit hard to find because we took the wrong exit from the station and then we had to figure out how to in (which we did eventually). Check in was easy and the room was small but with just enough space for our two suite cases. The bathroom was small, clean, and adequate. It could have been noisy if the window was open.
There are stacks of restaurants and bars in the close neighbourhood, but we chose to go a little further afield just to move away from all the tourists.
It was quite good value.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I had stayed 7 years ago for a while in this hotel, as I was looking for an apartment in the city. This time I stayed only for a night. Nothing had changed in the hotel, which can be bad and good at the same time. The hotel is clean as well as the room and the bathroom, the people are polite but at the same time it remains old without any renovation, not that it is needed in terms of appearance or functionality. Also my room was quite (no noise from outside or other rooms or corridor).
The breakfast was charged extra (10CHF), so I chose to eat something from the nearby Starbucks or supermarket. But there is free WiFi with perfect reception in the rooms.
Its location is perfect, as it is 5min walk from the train station or Bahnhofstrasse (the main street of the city). Also it offers the ability to leave your luggage after check out and collect them later.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I stayed here for one night and it was fine. It was comfortable enough for one night although it was very dated. However I slept well, didn't hear anything from the corridor or outside my room. It was clean throughout the room and bathroom but it just felt very...old. I think it did feel loved for and cared for, even with a small painting of a flower in my room, but otherwise it didn't feel very memorable.

I was able to leave my luggage here after I checked out, and collected it later as it was only a 5 minute walk from the main train station.

I didn't eat here, I just grabbed a sandwich from the nearby Starbucks or supermarket.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2017

it's good value when compared to other Zurich hotels but not by any other standard... and then despite having added "quiet room please" in our booking we were put just about as close to the night-time road-works as was possible, although the noise was so bad it seemed all the other rooms' occupants had been kept awake: they said they don't know which nights the works will take place, which is a bit surprising if true and frankly means you readers can't be sure what it'll be like if you stay in the near future!

Room Tip: if you want quiet, go to a different location
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

The worst hotel i ever been in the hole world. 125 CHF per night to have a room like Sauna, noisy, bed inconfortable, bathroom dirty and smells after Cigarettes. Actually i could not sleep all night and i was happy to leave early morning. Breakfast not included in the rate, you have to pay 10 CHF and that was more than poor. There was nothing to eat and the waiteress had sleepers like she was going to the beach. The made who clean the room enters without knocking the door while i was using the toilet. I did not like to mention anything to the front desk because i think they were hiring staff without any experiences. This is a night mare hotel, never again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo