1. Excellent location - only 2 mins walk from the main railstation, same from the historic downtown (where most of the bars and restaurants are). In the heart of Zurich, but at the same time - set a little bit aside which brings the calmness.
2. Exterior - very nice, gives a feeling of well taken-care of hotel.
3. Interior - the common parts of the hotel (reception, corridors) are neat and tidy but have a general feeling that they require a little bit of renovation and modern touch. This should not put you off though.
4. Rooms - contrary to the common parts, rooms are very modern and pleasant. Mine was not very spacious, but ok for one person (double bed).
5. Breakfast - rich choice and good quality.
Overall experience - strongly recommend. Cost advantage towards similar hotels in the neighborhood, good experience, perfect location if you are aiming for city center.
Only warning - if you want to sleep long, put the sign out as they start cleaning as early as 8am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In our charming hotel you will find everything you wish for your holiday or business stay. Our house is located close to the main station of Zurich , only a few steps from the Old Town and the famous Bahnhofstrasse. Theater, cinema, opera house, museums , ETH and University are within easy walking distance . A short walk takes you to the beautiful lake promenade of Zurich . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel St. Josef reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Josef
- St Josef Hotel