My husband and I stayed at the Helmhaus Hotel in Zurich April 2-6, 2008. Our stay was wonderful, thanks to the great assistance we received from Kuni Steiner and her colleagues. Ms. Steiner answered all our travel questions and made our stay extremely pleasant and carefree. She provided us with many valuable insights on the city.
The breakfast that we enjoyed at the Hotel was presented with a flair for eye appeal and tasted every bit as good as it looked. The wait staff greeted us each morning and took pride in their employment, not even seeming to think of it as such.
The room was very comfortable and on the morning of our departure, we opened the windows to enjoy the beauty of giant snowflakes making their way down to the street below. If you have not yet explored Zurich, we encourage you to do so. Plus the excellent train transportation makes it easy to travel around the country. We were blessed to see the Matterhorn in all its splendor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look forward to Zurich’s smallest and most centrally located hotel. Each of our 24 rooms has just recently been completely renovated. A high quality design interior, comfortable bathrooms in warm colours, an individually adjustable air condition system for the summer time and new sound-proof windows promise a relaxing sleep.At the Hotel Helmhaus history and modern comfort connect in a remarkable way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Helmhaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helmhaus Swiss Quality zürich
- Hotel Helmhaus Swiss Quality