Swissotel Zurich
US$314
US$298
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Bristol Hotel Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$142
Agoda.com
US$525
US$434
Official Site
2,397 results
All reviewsoerlikon stationtop floorle muhinfinity poolpillow menucity centrebusiness hotelconvenient locationmain stationtrain stopswiss hospitalityhotel is locatedpublic transportbusiness tripcoffee machinerooms are smallclose to the airport
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Locally sourced food products were brilliant and the main attraction for me at the hotel. Nice and trendy restaurant and bar, with open kitchen plan.Check in was swift and easy and Swissotel did not fail in living upto the standards of Swiss hospitality we have come to know of. Overall, excellent, and they have their excellent infinity pool with a great view!

Room Tip: Higher Floors recommended
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Swissotel_Zurich, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Swissotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Daniel S
Thank you for your great review, I am happy to read that you enjoyed our locally sourced food at our Le Muh restaurant! We hope to welcome you back one day. Warm regards, Jenny Cardinaud - Emotions Manager

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Arhhh...having spent 6 hours on a train and then finally getting to the swissotel I was hoping everything would be fine.

Nope....
1. Waited 15 minutes as there was only one person on reception (7pm).
2. Informed that the baby crib was already setup in the room when it wasn't.
3. Given I booked two rooms, somehow swissotel assumed that each room should be on different floor and this didn't help as the lift is only locked to a certain floor.
4. Air Conditioner very noisy in one of the rooms.

Think that's about it.....not a very good impression.

1  Thank Aussier0n

Dear Aussier0n
First of all I am on your side: After a six hours train ride, my only wish is also that everything is as expected, when I arrive at a hotel.
Unfortunately we assigned the rooms on a different floor. But after you informed us, we were ready to move you to connecting rooms on the same floor. That you decieded not to move, is comprehensible, due to your long journey.
If there should be anything I can do for you or your family in future, you can always contact me in person under jenny.cardinaud@swissotel.com.
Sunny regards, Jenny Cardinaud - Emotions Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Swiss Air put me in this hotel after they missed my connection for the last flight of the day going to Newark NJ. The lobby crew were wonderful and patient since I knew nothing about Swiss currency, customs, dining hours, store hours etc. The room was excellent - on the 27th floor reached using peppy elevators. I could not figure out how to use the coffee maker in the room but it was there for folks who knew what they were doing. I had VDE power plugs, but could not figure out how to use them either. The location was charming, and I had a very relaxed dinner after a frazzled trip. The breakfast was plentiful - but not the same quality as my hotel for the week in Berlin.

The restaurant is next to a park setting courtyard with a popular play area for the well behaved children. I enjoyed winding down watching the happy times for others, and thinking about the next day return to home in NJ.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Swissotel_Zurich, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Swissotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Lee R B
Your review sounds wonderful...I am happy to read, that you had a good stay, even you have had an unexpected stopover. I will forward your nice feedback about our Lobby crew and I am sure, your words will make them smile! Thank you and warm regards, Jenny Cardinaud - Emotions Manager

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Marie Brandt is part of the service team. Just ask for her -- that is the first and smartest thing you can do when you make reservations. Swissotel has been around a while but the staff is warm and fresh (not jaded and tired). Marie is the magician and really the face of this particular Swissotel.

Pros - literally across from the train station so you catch any train on platform 5 (?) and you're in main train station/downtown in 5 min or less. Also, since you are in the business section of town, you are surrounded by affordable and varied restaurants and shops that are open early morning to late evening -- you are not going to have that at a fancy hotel downtown.

So if you are in town for business, Swissotel is the safe bet. The pool is excellent and affords you a sweeping panorama view.

Dear Gramone
Wow, what a great feedback, thank you! We are also very happy and proud to have Marie in our team, she is a real "lucky bag"! Warm regards, jenny Cardinaud - Emotions Manager

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel is in a good location, right across the Oerlikon train station so that makes getting around easy. The staff are polite, but impersonal. None of the staff (front desk/ reception) went out of their way to make us comfortable. The room we stayed in was clean and functional, but very small. They have onsite parking, which is a plus point if you are planning to drive a car. Overall, OK OK place -

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor

Dear TejaswiniTilak
Thank you for your honest feedback. I was sad reading your feedback, as we have missed the opportunity to make your stay a memorable one. As you have mentioned correctly, being polite is not enough in today's world. If there is a next time at our hotel we will show you, how good we are and how importat it is to us, that our guests are happy!
Warm regards, Jenny Cardinaud - Emotions Manager