Swissotel Zurich
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
ACASA Suites(Zurich)
Coronado Hotel(Zurich)
2,381 results
All reviewsoerlikon stationtop floorle muhinfinity poolpillow menucity centrebusiness hotelconvenient locationmain stationtrain stopswiss hospitalityhotel is locatedpublic transportbusiness tripcoffee machinerooms are smallclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We spent 3 lovely nights in Swissotel Zurich, just one stop from airport. Easy to get to (recommend the train) and found the modern ammenities and decor a treat of luxury and sophistication. Room was simple and clean. (you will need more pillows so check out the 'pillow menu' and warm pillows will quickly be delivered to your room). Staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and helped with some of our travel plan issues. Wifi is charged on 24-hour basis. Pool is decadent at night--and quite private. A treat before bed. A great choice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Maris-Ann
Swissotel_Zurich, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Swissotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Marris-Ann, great that you had time to try out our popular pillow menu! If you stay again at any Swissôtel: Just join our Loyality program, "Swissôtel Circle" and you will enjoy free WiFi in all Swissôtels worldwide as a benefit! Sunny regards, Jenny Cardinaud - Emotions Manager

Reviewed 15 July 2014

2 big flatscreen tv’s, 2 toilets, a bar, a huge bathroom with a glass wall, wooden floors and a view over the city from the 26th floor. The service in all departmens was excellent. The room we had was huge and clean. The hotel has a very nice bar in the lobby. The ideal hotel for a luxury citytrip. It is only 5km away from the old city and with a very good public transport connection. There are a couple of interesting restaurant in the hotel area as well. Parking is rather expensive. That is the only negative point. A hotel the way it should (always) be.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JurgenS1978
Swissotel_Zurich, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Swissotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear JurgenS1978
THANK YOU! A great review with a wonderful title, I will share it with my team. Warm regards, Jenny Cardinaud - Emotions Manager

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights in June as part of our 10-day Switzerland tour and I must say that this was one of my favourite hotels. We had a lovely corner room on the 26th floor and it gave us great views of the Zurich's suburbs. Hotel's location is fantastic as it's just one station away from the Airport (there's a metro station right underneath the airport) and one/two stops from the city centre. Besides, the hotel is right across the railway station, so we just walked from the train station to the hotel and checked in. And what's more: the tram right outside the hotel takes you to the heart of the city centre, so clearly, the location of this hotel is awesome.

The service was great and it was also very prompt. Special thanks to the young gentleman at the Concierge who really helped us a lot; even made a few calls to our day tour operator on our behalf. He also gave us a lot of information that we didn't know about at all. He was very knowledgable and a thorough professional. Front desk staff was very good. I really felt like being at home in this hotel.

Hotel's breakfast was amongst the best that I have ever seen globally, I must add. We also had dinner thrice here, at the same restaurant. Its very expensive. I also feel there should be more options. But whatever I ate was very good, especially the Italian Olive bread that they give along with the food. Wines are also good. At times, I found the restaurant staff to be slow. But, in general, the staff was very friendly and quick on their toes.

I would definitely recommend Swissotel, Zurich.

Room Tip: Choose a room on higher floors. Take a corner room; it comes with larger windows
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kayezad A

Dear Kayezad
Wow, thank you so much for your kind review! I have forwarded your nice comment to Luca, our Concierge, who was very happy. Sunny regards, Jenny Cardinaud - Emotions Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here for two nights recently - wish we could stay longer! All in all, a fantastic hotel with some of the most genuine staff I've met in Europe. General Manager, Torsten Pinter, is a wonderful gentleman too.

Location: The hotel is a good base to explore Zurich as it's in a good location between the airport and the centre of the city, and there's plenty of public transport.

Service: Really genuine, friendly, smiley and accommodating! The staff is definitely the hotel's best asset.

Food: YUMMY! We had breakfast (delicious buffet spread with lots of choices to satisfy even the crankiest morning person :)), dinner (Italian chef and serving staff are fantastic) and drinks (good cocktails - the bartender and server even helped to put together a hot toddy for me as I wasn't feeling very well one night).

Room: Spacious and quiet with a pillow menu and lots of international TV channels! It has everything modern hotels no longer have without having to request - a kettle, tea selection, iron+board, hairdryer, Nespresso. Thoughtful turndown service when they guessed which side I was going to sleep on - chocolate was good! Bathroom amenities were excellent - I didn't lack anything during my stay :)

Facilities: Pool (apparently only two hotels in Zurich has a pool; Swissotel is one of them!) + spa + underground parking + linked to a buzzing Starbucks and a shopping centre (across the road).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ladybugwanderer

Dear ladybugwanderer
Your review is wonderful, thank you very much! It was a pleasure for our GM to meet you and he sends you greetings! If there is next time at Swissôtel Zurich, just contact me in person! Warm regards, Jenny Cardinaud - Emotions Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The personalised services, right down to how they placed my name on the telephone, TV screen welcome page and also a lovely note to welcome my stay. I was staying on high floor in the junior suite and I had a wonderful view of town. In the morning, sunrise was beautiful too.
Service staff and breakfast was awesome and quite a spread.
Went there for a symposium and it was truly and enriching stay and experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank zsiti

Dear zsiti
What a wonderful review...Thank you! Great, that you enjoyed your time in one of pur wonderful Junior suites. Warm regards from Zurich, Jenny Cardinaud - Emotions Manager