“An inspiring Brazilian restaurant, combining an eclectic atmosphere with excellent and interesting food”
Review of Little Brazil

Little Brazil
Ranked #107 of 1,944 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Based in the heart of Zurich (Niederdorf), The Little Brazil restaurant is small and exciting eating place specialized in the Brazilian cuisine.

Everything is sensational from a friendly staff, clean cool interior design featuring all the Brazil states in mini frames, good Brazilian music and food presentations shows the huge attention to details, are works of art.

The food is a heady and ingenious mix of Brazilian flavours, ideas and culinary precision. I have been there several times either for lunch or for dinner and I have tried different dishes…I could ensure that quality is consistently good.

I recommend you to try

1 Thank Mario P

Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Passion Fruit Caipirinha is a MUST!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I've been there just once, for a short time. So, I didn't have time to try a whole meal but I did try the "salgadinhos" (Brazilian typical savory snacks) and the Passion Fruit caipirinha. And I must say they both we EXCELLENT!
Well done. Looking forward to come again and try the "picanha" (Brazilian grilled meat)
T

1 Thank Tulia2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine restaurant and nice ambient”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

I discovered here the Brazilian kitchen for the first time. I had the fish stew (Moqueca baiana), it was a marvelous course. I really enjoyed! The service was very nice, thanks Stefania.

1 Thank Ziocass