US$227
US$608
US$401
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Bristol Hotel Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$147
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsonyx barpark suitelobby loungediamond membercorner suiteroom servicerain showerexcellent stayluxury hotelfine hotelbusiness hotelrooms are largerestaurant staffold townexpensive hotelstandard roomnespresso machine
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Everything about the Park Hyatt was amazing. It was situated in the perfect location to explore the city. The gym could use some updating, but the spa was delightful. Room service for breakfast was punctual and delicious.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DNATravels72
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear DNATravels72

Sunny greetings from Zurich!

Thank you very much for having taken the time to leave a Feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is with pleasure that I can inform you, that we are planning to enlarge and modernize our gym facilities in the near future. This will include space as well as the equipment.

We hope that we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich soon and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the meanwhile.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed at the Park Hyatt in late May and we used it as our base to explore the Northern part of the country. It is located 5 minutes by tram from the central rail station.The standard room we had was large even by American standards, and especially compared to typical European hotels. The staff was unbelievable! We had a need to store some food in a refrigerator during our stay and the staff always insisted that they bring it back and forth to us, even though I was willing to go downstairs to get it. What was most unbelievable about the staff was that they all knew our names - even if they had never interacted with us! We thought was extremely impressive. Besides cleaning the rooms twice a day, the staff at the hotel went above and beyond in every respect to make sure we had an excellent stay. If we come back to Zurich, we will definitely be staying at the Hyatt!

Room Tip: We preferred a room that overlooked the street instead of the inner-hotel courtyard
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank J D

Dear J D

I have to admit that reading your feedback was a perfect start into the day.

I am very pleased to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us so much and that our staff made such a good impression on you. It will give me great pleasure to communicate your kind remarks to them.

Dear J D, I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich soon. Please let me know, if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed here after a travel disruption in the Zurich airport and absolutely loved our stay. The staff was fantastic, going out of the way to help us throughout the stay. We checked in at 1am in the morning, and the reception and concierge could not have been friendlier. We were particularly impressed with Steven Muggenburg, the concierge, who helped plan our emergency trip to the US embassy and was by our side at all times throughout the stay. This is my second time staying at the hotel, and I will certainly be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank zachg93
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear GlobalJess

Greetings from Park Hyatt Zurich, and I thank you for commenting on your recent stay at our hotel. We feel much honoured that you chose our hotel for your stay in Zurich and hope you enjoyed your entire Switzerland trip.

Complimenting our staff is the most valuable praise our hotel can receive. On the other hand, we would like to apologise for the interaction that occurred with our concierge. Please rest assured that it was not our intention to upset you in regards to the restaurant recommendation. Hence, we are even more pleased to read that you had an enjoyable evening.

Your feedback has been discussed internally.
However, if you have any further comments, you may contact us directly at any time.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2014

i had a short stay whilst on a work trip. After exploring the city which is at the doorstep, I was quick to relax in the decadent room. The bathroom had everything you could hope for - two showerheads and a bath.The bed was super comfortable, so comfortable that I skipped what I heard was a fantastic breakfast, just to snooze longer.
I would happily return

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tantea

Dear Tantea

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, and I thank you for your kind words about our hotel and the attentive service you experienced from our staff. It will give me great pleasure to communicate your positive remarks to all the team members and I am sure your praise will motivate them even further.

I am pleased to read that you appreciated the central location of Park Hyatt Zurich. Indeed, all the main attractions are within walking distance, such as beautiful Lake Zurich, the Bahnhofstrasse and the old town.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Zurich. Until then, we send our best regards to Berlin.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed at the Park Hyatt Zurich for one night as a part of my holiday in Switzerland. The Park Hyatt is located in the business district more than the tourist area of Zurich but since the central part of Zurich isn't that large it is very easy to get around by foot or by tram.

The best thing about the Park Hyatt Zurich is by far the staff. The service from the moment you are greeted at the door is impeccable. Warm, friendly, and professional are perfect descriptors for everyone we interacted with. The only unusual interaction we had was with the concierge who turned his nose up at a recommendation we had from a friend (that turned out to be a lovely spot - perhaps just not up to the standard of the Park Hyatt's typical guest).

The rooms are more than comfortable and beautifully appointed. However, as is becoming more typical with newer hotel room designs, the bathroom has sliding panel doors between the room and the shower/bath which certainly reduces privacy when sharing the room with another person.

Overall a great hotel in a beautiful city. Would return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GlobalJess

Dear GlobalJess

Your feedback has been discussed internally.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Warmest regards,