- friendly staff
- very clean hotel, not only the room but also the public rooms and garden
- very good breakfast (local products, in particular cheese, available)
- quiet hotel, which means no traffic or other noise
- complimentary free internet
- complimentary bottle of water (and my colleague had in addition a plate a fresh fruits)
We stayed there for one night; Our Swiss colleagues also recommended to go there for dinner; it is well-know in the Zurich region for its excellent cuisine.
Using public transport, you will be at the Zurich main station within 15 minutes.
We´ll come back :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Design, peace, nature and still only 10 minutes from the vibrant city centre? Welcome to the Sorell Hotel Zürichberg, the architectural jewel high above the rooftops of Zurich. The view of Zurich city, the lake and the Alps is one-of-a-kind. The older art nouveau building and the modern, circular annex from the architects Burkhalter and Sumi offer several different room categories for every taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sorell Hotel Zurichberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorell Hotel zürich