“After Cantinetta Antinori in Firenze”

Cantinetta Antinori
Ranked #18 of 2,011 Restaurants in Zurich
Price range: US$10 - US$54
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Description: Cantinetta Antinori is one of the most typical Italians on a high level thanks to its location on Zurich's Bahnhofstrasse, the world-famous family brand Antinori, the charm of the old town house, the simple cuisine of Tuscany and the rich wine range of Marchesi Antinori.
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Thats the next step for great italian dishes and wonderful wine.
don't miss it.
The presentation of the Antinori wine by the sommelier is impeccable.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We stumbled upon this place accidentally about a year ago on a previous visit to Zurich.
We didn't realize that it was owned by the Antinori wine family until after we started looking through the wine list.
Having visited Castello Della Sala in Umbria on numerous occasions, we're big fans of Antinori wines, especially Cervaro.
We came back to Zurich on this trip specifically to eat in this restaurant. The food is that good !
Everything is so authentically Italian that it made us homesick for when we lived in Rome for 2 years and had the chance to enjoy the best food in the world.
The ingredients are the best quality, brought in fresh from Italy.
This visit, we had the carpaccio appetizer and the tagliolini with shaved truffles for our main course. It was heaven !
We are so obsessed with the wonderful food and service that we came back the following day for lunch before departing for home.
If you live in Zurich or are visiting, you must eat here.
I'm tempted to move to Zurich myself, just to be able to eat here more often.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Ate here in July of 2014. All the food we ordered was excellent, right down to the desserts and even the bread. Price was a bit of a kick but welcome to Zurich.
Sat outside on the patio and it was great for people watching.
Service was prompt and friendly with all the waiters speaking excellent English.
The only downside was that we'd just spent a week in Italy and this was the best Italian food we had on our trip. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I am italian, lived 10 years in Tuscany where Antinori is a very well-known Wine producer.
Everything in Cantinetta Antinori sounds Tuscan, even if our waiter was greek.
I was not sure if to give 4 or 5 stars, because before giving 5 stars I want to be 100% sure. For giving a proper evaluation of a Tuscan Restaurant I have to taste the steak, that I haven't done yet.
I took "tagliolini ai gallinacci e panna" (kind of hand-made spaghetti with mushrooms) and chicken with potetoes. Both of them were excellent. My friend took soup with "tagliata", and tagliata was not up to 5 stars standard for Tuscany.
Anyway this was without doubt the best dinner so far in Zurich (in a restaurant).
Price is average considering Zurich.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

There are Italian restaurants and there's cantinetta antinori !!

A true gem just off bahnof, I chanced upon this restaurant on a warm Sunday evening. We had just checked into our hotel and the concierge suggested we eat here .. They don't serve pizza but what followed was true bliss .. Every taste bud of yours is in a state of bliss .. I had the tomato soup.. nice chunks of roman tomatoes with brown bread soaked into it.. tastes amazing and fresh as hell! The spaghetti with tomato sauce was perhaps the best iv eaten .. perfectly cooked a touch under done .. followed by strawberries and ice cream .. If you're in Zurich save up and visit this true gem ! It's expensive but hell yeah worth every frank !