“Fresh Breakfast”

Price range: US$66 - US$177
Cuisines: French, Swiss
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A sumptuous, elegant ambience awaits you in the "La Soupiere" restaurant. Our Maitre d'hotel, Helmut Stadlober, and his team will look after you with the greatest of care. The fresh culinary delights are lovingly prepared for you by the Chef, Martin Fencz, and his team. Let yourself be pampered with regional and French specialties or enjoy dishes freshly prepared from the market of the day. Every lunchtime we will surprise you with an attractively priced Business Lunch. The tables are placed far apart from one another. Hence, the restaurant is also ideal for business lunches in a discreet atmosphere without any uninvited eavesdroppers.
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I had great breakfast buffet at La Soupiere restaurant during my stay at Schweizerhof hotel. I loved their fresh breads and cheeses. Also I enjoyed the Hot Chocolate. I would recommend if they can add more varieties/items into their breakfast.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Delicious light birthday lunch of champagne, foie gras and chocolate mousse with first class service from delightful staff.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

The place is really oldish , service of an incredible arrogance and snobish old style maitre d'hotel... But once you order your Emincé de veau a la Zurichoise you will be enchanted. Nice selection of wine, we combined it with a sardinian delight " Korem". Very expensive at 64.- sfr the veal but really good.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Nice intimate dining place, Food portion was big enough so don't over order.
Price is very expensive.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I ate a late brunch here with some friends and I was suprised by the old fashioned decore but very plesant staff and atmosphere. This was the most expensive lunch I had while in Zurich, but I can not say that it was not worth it. The food was fresh and nicley prepared and decorated.
Great place for a business lunch, but I do not recommend this for anyone who is travelling on budget.