“Delicious food and reasonable prices for Switzerland”
Review of Kindli

Kindli
Ranked #39 of 2,089 Restaurants in Zurich
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The food was delicious! 2 of us had fish of the day (salmon) with spinach and rice which was very good. one person ordered their veal special which he really liked as well. prices were very reasonable for the quality of food especially in Zurich. service was friendly and efficient. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank mhk34

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate lunch at Kindli while spending the day in Zurich. The white umbrellas and cobbled streets make you feel like you are living in a postcard. It is so beautiful and the food is delicious. I had the truffle rissotto and my boyfriend had the grilled fish. We shared a bottle of Prosecco. Our waiter was excellent and the service was first class. We will most definitely be back!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Wonderful Rock Lobster--as good as it gets. Terrific service. A really memorable restaurant. We would always return to Kindli when in Zurich. It is expensive, but you get what you pay for and not out of line for Zurich.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We dined here the Easter Saturday, we had an excellent dinner, with top quality food and a professional service with a friendly touch. The location is warm and traditional but not "heavy", the menu mix up tradition and creative cuisine.

1  Thank Riccardo C
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Family event. Party of 7. If one likes Swiss Cuisine this is the place to go to. My godson found the Zürich Geschnetzeltes (chopped veal) with Rösti the best he ever had the pleasure to taste and my partner and I found the chopped veal liver, also with Rösti, simply excellent. The ambience is pleasantly quiet, the service a-tentative. The interior decoration of the restaurant looked distinctly - but charmingly - old fashioned. Prices? If you have to ask don't go there.