We stayed there the bank holiday 26th may 2014.
the pub staff were very welcoming on our arrival and squared us away quickly to set up.
In the evening we ate in the pub, the food was amazing but my venison burger was served warm so was sent back.
There are a few things to take into consideration when going here.
1. the showers are tiny (i am 6'5) and super narrow you can be no bigger than an anorexic stick insect to use them.
2. hot water ran out and no one was aware of it.
3. the washing up area is uncovered so if its raining YOU WILL GET WET .
4. This trip it was wet, soaking! maybe they should think about extending the stone areas for cars on the bottom field or supply straw to ease the driving and not getting stuck.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Oak Hotel Hurdlow
- The Royal Oak Hurdlow, Peak District National Park