I stopped off for a quick pint before meeting up with friends to go for a walk around Longnor.
Service was not the fastest as there only seemed to be one person on duty.
I didn't eat but looking around the food seemed to be very nice.
I had an excellent pint of Unicorn bitter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated barn to a very high standard. Three en-suite double/twin rooms, one double/twin en-suite disabled room. Ideal base for exploring the Peak National Park, and many local attractions - Alton Towers 20mins, Chatsworth House 20mins, Haddon Hall 20 mins. Family run traditional village inn with well-stocked bar offering real ales, lagers and beers, good wine and fine food freshly prepared on the premises.crisps etc and chocolate, pool table dartboard dominoes cards something for everyone. The Inn is full of interesting old knick knacks, old photos of local scenes and local people. Large car park, beer garden, open fires for a very warm welcome. Food served all day every day.All our dishes freshly prepared on our premises. Dogs welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Hotel Buxton
- Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn Longnor, Peak District National Park