“Lovely outdoor lunch”

de heerlijckheyt het loo
Reserve with
de heerlijckheyt het loo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 160 Restaurants in Apeldoorn
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Vlak Naast Paleis Het Loo
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had lunch during the summer with a friend and the setting is lovely, right in front of Paleis ‘t Loo with a nice terrace in a quiet neighborhood.

We had some wine, a salad and a ‘grand dessert’. Yes, the grand dessert still exists in some place.
Salad was lovely but I though the grand dessert did not have the best desserts for me on the plate.

Service was very good, my friend was pregnant and the waiter went back a few times to ensure she would get a salad without any raw cheeses/fish etc. They changed the salad for her.

Limited parking though.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I was brought here by business colleagues and it did not disappoint. The asparagus was in season and fantastic as was everything else. Top notch and highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We have been here several times in the past, but this time a my whole family of 12 persons. The food was again very good and tasteful. Nice atmosphere with friendly service. If you ever visit "t Loo" in Apeldoorn, end the day we a meal at this restaurant. It's located very close to this Palace.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Loved this restaurant - quiet, gorgeous, and great food although service was a bit slow. IJsselvallei beef was simply amazing.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

This restaurant was next door from my hotel, so I used to go there for a dinner every night of my visit. Food is good, staff is very well-trained. For example, they brink me English menu without any requests from me. The only my mistake was to order surprise menu one night - it took them 2 hours to prepare, and main dish was a little difficult to eat. Otherwise, everything was very well.