“Very good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Had great food here in this authentic place. Great appetizers, great curry, watch it, it can be veery spicy...Service was tip top. Outside seating possible, but loud, have a seat inside. You can also watch the crew in the kitchen. Highseason, make reservation.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had to wait way too long for our food and the portions of our two-person menu were tiny - for a very fancy price! I surely would not recommend it.

1  Thank Dana1789
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Firstly, the good things. Nice place, clean and friendly staff.
The bad: extremely expensive for the quality. Don't get me wrong, the food is edible and pleasant enough, just unjustifiably expensive. I don't know if the coriander comes from the upper regions of Mount Doi Inthanon - which may be able to justify the price - if not, I couldn't imagine how the price could be as it is. I've had much better Thai food for a lot less.
Did I eat the food? Yes. Did I enjoy it? I guess. Was it worth it? No. Do I often write reviews? Nope, but I felt compelled to write this one due to the discrepancy in quality and price.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful find. Great authentic Thai food. Had a beef salad, chicken satay and Yellow curry with chicken. All were fantastic. Everything was bursting with flavor. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Alone on a business trip my eye was caught by this restaurant while walking to the hotel from the station. I returned that evening and enjoyed a delicious authentic Thai meal in tastefully decorated surroundings. The staff were attentive and pleasant though seemingly inexperienced. Go there early in the evening to avoid long delays as it gets slow when the restaurant fills up.

1  Thank Nick W