I stayed here two nights in room 105 (Bollinger room). This room has no windows, which I knew so that was no problem. The theme is Bollinger and that is nicely done. Bathroom was all black and looked nice. Problem was that it was too dark and there was not enough light around the mirror.
The location is very good. Near the centre and nice shopping streets and near to the train station.
Breakfast is ok.
My only problem was that I stayed two nights and my room was not cleaned after the first night. This is a bit of a disappointment and you would not expect this in a hotel like this and with this price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace cafe along the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampshire Designhotel - Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel